ClimatePlan provides research, communications, and venues for dialogue with other advocates to promote the successful implementation of SB 375. With our partners, we watchdog the SB 375 implementation process, identify critical junctures for input, send alerts to our network, and support effective advocacy in the regions. By becoming a ClimatePlan partner, your organization agrees to support ClimatePlan’s mission, vision and guiding principles, and to actively engage in shaping climate and land use policy in California.
The Advantages of Being a Partner
• Stay abreast of what’s happening with SB 375, Sustainable Communities Strategies, and related climate, land use and transportation policy.
• Gain access to ClimatePlan’s network of organizations who are working at the leading edge of land use and climate policy. Receive notice of ClimatePlan meetings, events, and networking opportunities.
• Have a voice in ClimatePlan decisions on policy, priorities, and strategy.
• Increase your visibility. Your group’s name and/or logo will appear on our website, and in brochures and other publications.
• Have new opportunities to support SB 375 implementation. When ClimatePlan submits a comment letter, we will ask you if your organization wants to sign on. But ClimatePlan won’t advocate on your behalf without your express consent.
To Become a Partner
If you are a nonprofit organization that agrees with our mission, vision, and guiding principles, and are actively engaged in shaping climate and land use policy in California, we encourage you to become a partner. Please complete the ClimatePlan partner application form and return it to Chanell Fletcher by email or fax (510-740-3131). If you have problems completing the form, or have questions about what it means for your organization to be part of the partnership, please contact Chanell